Application to register
If you wish to register you will need to complete the forms enclosed in the registration pack. This includes: personal details e.g. name, address, D.o.B. etc. and also a medical questionnaire to help us look after you whilst we are awaiting your complete medical record.
Registration forms should be fully completed making sure that:
- Your name and address are legible.
- You include your date and place of birth.
- You provide up to date contact telephone numbers.
- Tell us details about your current/previous GP.
- Tell us if you come from abroad and provide us with the date of entry into England.
- Provide proof of ID & Address (See below)
- Sign the application.
Practice Leaflet (to be kept safely)
Practice Leaflet lists all you need to know about personnel, opening times, out of hours and everything else that you may need to know to be able to access our services.
Download our Registration Forms
You may download the forms below and bring them to the practice along with the information stipulated above.
Please note that due to recent legislation changes the official NHS registration form is not currently available online and will need to be collected from the surgery.
ADULT HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
CHILD HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
- You should complete your application for registering with ‘Oakview’ and the patient’s questionnaire as soon as possible.
- Reception staff will ask you to provide a valid Photo ID & Proof of Address.
- Normally the registration process takes 7-10 days approx.
- Should you have an urgent medical problem we will normally see you as a temporary resident.
- If you are on regular medication or have a chronic health condition we will ask that you make an appointment with the nurse within a month of registering so we can ensure that any ongoing treatment is continued.
- If you are seeking to register a child under 6 please provide dates of all their vaccinations.
- Once you are registered you may request access to our services online.